Swift and skillful, we curate precise teams of strategists, creatives and expert executors, based on your specific needs.
with an insight-driven idea that evokes a feeling.
a story and aesthetic that bring that feeling to life.
a pleasure to work with along the way.
Central Roast Nuts
Complete Reno & Build
Eleventh House Jewellery
Engineers Without Borders
Funny Bone Broth
Golden Ticket Candy
RW & Co.
Seed to Sausage
Brand & Identity Design
Marketing & Communication
Social Media Strategy & Design
Social Media Implementation
Integrated Production: Digital, Print, and Environment
Lindsay’s 15 years’ experience diligently streamlines the entire production process. She manages with ease & expertise, no matter the project. A fierce supporter of local and international budding entrepreneurs, Lindsay nurtures community growth with the use of her varied tools.
Through her decade of experience, Caila has ushered brands from glimmering little ideas through to full execution. It is her belief that all brands, big and small, should have access to good design.
Bill has had a remarkably varied and award- winning career in advertising, having been an agency President, strategist, Creative Director, as well an entrepreneur with his own agency. He was responsible for creating the original “I Am Canadian” campaign for Molson and led the development of the “Out of the Blue” campaign for Labatt Blue. In 2010, he left the advertising agency world to help start a new venture what has now become Jackman Reinvention, a business transformation consultancy for U.S and Canadian retailers.
A socially conscious entrepreneur, Kirsten has used her creative vision to spearhead a number of successful graphic arts businesses. In 2009, she co-founded Good Foot Delivery, a social enterprise courier service giving employment opportunities for those with disabilities. With over 20 years of award winning entrepreneurial experience, she created Public Office as the sum of all parts.
We’re a tight team running a creative and production studio in the heart of the Queen West community. Understanding the creative process will unlock success in this role. We are looking for someone who can strike the balance between being the trusted, go-to face of the business for clients, and understanding the studio workflow, capacity and resourcing schedule of the company.
The Business Development and Retention Manager is to prospect work and clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Public office.
They must develop a rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Strategic planning is a key part of this job description as it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions and services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
– Prospect for new potential clients and turn this into increased business
– Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
– Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
– Research and build relationships with new clients
– Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals
– Plan approaches and pitches, working collaboratively with the studio team to develop effective material to share
– Work closely with the producer to estimate projects, resourcing and timing
– Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
– Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels
– Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
– Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
– Present new services to and enhance existing relationships
– Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
– Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
– Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management systems
– Forecast sales targets and ensure these are met by the team
– Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
– Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
– Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities
– Understand the company’s goals and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of sales or marketing experience.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Business Development and Accounts Manager in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Public office is looking for a Production Designer to join the team. We’re looking for a talented, confident, hard working problem solver that thrives in a collaborative environment. This individual works well under pressure and are solution-oriented to help support our Creative and Accounts teams execute and expedite award-winning creative projects.
A successful Production Designer must possess a mix of both creative and technical skills. They must be able to work quickly but also remain extremely detail-oriented, calm, and resilient in high-pressure situations. This role is an indispensable and in-demand member of the creative team.
This role assists the design team primarily in producing and rolling out art files after the creative direction and design has taken shape – in the form of print files, packaging mock-ups, advertising, point-of-purchase and digital graphics. This individual is detail oriented and thrives on pre-flight formatting, collecting, processing, checking and uploading files to support overall branding and advertising client initiatives.
– Strong typographic and layout skills, strict attention to detail, and outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills are a must
– Execution and production of print and digital assets to ensure accurate, on-time delivery within tight deadlines, applying style/brand guides and templates where applicable
– Scheduling and coordinating with art directors, designers, and brand planners to deliver multiple requirements for multiple clients depending on daily client needs
– Prepare deliverables for handoff to internal client teams, external vendors, or media partners
– Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for a variety of types of printing and finishing
– Image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation when needed
– Create presentations and PDFs for client review
– Prepare accurate physical mock-ups when necessary for reviews and approvals
– Prepare images for online and mobile applications, including all retouching work as required
– Continuously self-learning and keeping up to date with relevant programs
– Resolve and troubleshoot any artwork or technical issues that may arise during production, including IT issues, corrupt files, printing, server etc.
– Passion for Mac Products / Environment is a very strong asset
– Video editing and HTML/coding is a strong asset
– Catalogue, archive and reference art for future projects
– 7+ years of industry experience, agency experience an asset
– Completely proficient in the latest versions of Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat
– Understands colour management in print and digital
– University degree or equivalent College diploma in Design or related field
– Strong production design portfolio
– Passion for branding art & design with an eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
– A perfectionist that understands the impact details have and will catch errors others have missed
– Highly collaborative, a relationship builder
– Able to thrive in pressure situations
– Curious to understand client needs and industry trends
– Someone who takes pride in their work and takes full ownership of their projects, beginning to end
– Self-motivated, organized and accountable, with the ability to multi-task
– Sense of humour is a must
To apply, please email email@example.com Production Designer in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.